Though we are social creatures, the less time we have is for ourselves.
Definitely, this needs to be changed. If you start investing in your self, your skills will go higher and make you a sharp person. But the question is how to start investing in your self? Let’s go through the process. Moreover, bellow a series of points, each focused on investing on you. You need to practices them in your life and Walla!
1. Make a daily routine: Before anything, you need to create a daily routine, that will help to reshape your life. Make a list of possible works on a weekly basis. After that, just cut down the unnecessary things as per this article.
2. Think positive: You need to think positive. It's not always a good time for anyone! Undoubtedly life plays own game on us and has ups and downs. If you keep thinking about past mistakes, then you can go ahead. So, think positive, assume for the future.
3. Reading, lots of reading: Books are the real friend of any human. You can learn anything from the books, so, as an investment in your self, books have no rival. If you are not comfortable with real books, you may use the e-versions of a book too.
4. Always ready to learn something new: As you read many books, you may come across new things. You should ready to learn anything positive, that will be helpful as a skill in many cases.
5. Learn new languages: if you learn a new language, your parts of the brain will reshape, and you will become smarter.
6. Less social networks: Social networks can be item considered as a distraction. So if you can avoid any social networks, then it will be beneficial for you. If you are not able to prevent social network for 100%, try to minimize the use of it.
7. Friend circle: your friend circle will be your pillar of life. If you can and cut down the lousy friend influence, then it will be a good investment for you.
8. Good mentor: You should find a good mentor, who will guide you, give you a peer to peer advice. A good teacher or mentor is like having a good parent, who helps us to see life.
9. Do not become selfish: A selfish man will never understand the value of others, don’t be one of them.
10. Creative activities: Go through any-kinds of creative activity, outdoor or indoor it does not matter. All it matter is the adrenaline rush throughout your body.
11. Always set a milestone: you need to establish a milestone for your every works. If you have milestones, you can easily compare the time consumptions and other valuable data for real-time.
12. Be confident: By increasing the skills, you can become a confident person. But don’t be overconfident, which likely to be failed under pressure.
13. Accept failures: You need to learn from the failure and how to accept it. Those who learn from the previous mistakes have become much stronger.
14. Take a break: Lastly, under the training process, you should take a regular break. A small vacation will change your mind and keep you on the game of the life.
Furthermore, if you follow the advice, you will start investing in yourself which will be an equaled as a million dollar investment. Eventually, on the beginning nothing was there, our body and minds are the sharpest tools ever, use it wisely.